1) Shower prior to your appointment.
2) Eliminating any unnecessary contact with water or steam within the first 48 hours will insure that the bond between the semi permanent lashes and your natural lashes has enough time to properly set.
3) Wear comfortable clothing: you will lay down for 60 to 90 minutes comfortable clothes will allow you to make the most of this time to relax and be pampered.
4) Remove your contacts: your eyes will be closed during the application of your eyelash extensions, to avoid any discomfort, it is always suggested that contacts are removed allowing eyes to be comfortable in a natural and rested state.
5) Turn off your cellphone just prior to your appointment.
this is truly a time to sit back and relax. ringing cellphones will only interrupt your treatment. enjoy the "me" time, and let your lash transformation begin.
Things NOT to do:
Do not wear makeup.
*makeup products worn close to the eye will need to be removed prior to the lash application process. Coming to your appointment with a clean face will save time and eliminate the need for you lash stylist to remove your eye makeup.
No not apply face creams or sunblock to the eye area.
*the oils within many moisturizers and sunblock can prevent the eyelash glue from properly adhering to your natural lashes, dramatically reducing the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
Do not wear mascara.
*lashes must be fresh and clean in order to be properly prepped to receive eye lash extension. no mascara!